A Troubling Teaching Portfolio
- Some Teaching Statements on Rejecting, Rethinking, Repurposing and Re-claiming (an) Education
- The Versions
- The Visions
- The Values
I AM A TEACHER!
- Teaching Experience: An Inventory
- Mutating Teaching Methods, Approaches, and Assignments
- Not Evidence of Teaching Excellence
- Student Evaluations
I WAS A TEACHER.
- My Extended Sabbatical: An Inventory of Insights
- How I Used my Break to Become a Caring and Joyful Person Again
- Evidence of Productivity?
AM I STILL A TEACHER? (in process indefinitely)
- Im/possible Teaching Praxis beside/s the Academy
- Syllabi as Contract, Path, Story (Record/account), and Invitation
- The Syllabus in Fragments
- Imaginary Syllabi: Staying in Trouble, the post-election version