Education is about knowing
and mastering a discipline.
- Knowing too often means regurgitating accepted ideas and the beliefs of Experts.
- Knowing often reduced to acquiring all the facts.
- Mastering a discipline frequently demands a narrow and rigid focus; you know a lot about a little area.
- What about feeling and engagement? What are some other things that we do with our education?
- How do we move across and between disciplines?
- Is it really possible to master a discipline?
- What if education was also about unknowing?
- Should knowledge be divided into disciplines?
Continue Reading Toxic Value 2